Your Personal Growth Plan Will Help You Succeed In Professional Service Marketing
March 15, 2012
A personal growth plan will help keep you focused on ensuring progress to achieving better results from your professional service marketing.
Personal growth is the planned process that enables us to develop and enhance the resources we need to achieve our goals.
As a planned process, your plan includes customary elements of planning.
Typically, these elements include:
1. clearly defined goals
- remember that the best planning starts with the end in mind
- it is also important to remember that your goals reflect your personal definition of achievement
2. current assessment
- in a personal growth plan, this assessment identifies opportunities for improvement…areas in which personal changes must be made and significant progress achieved
3. implementation strategies
- these strategies define specific actions to be taken, with an appropriate time-frame